Wondering what this Secret santa is all about?
Let me explain.
You make a chit for each person.
Then everybody picks a chit and automatically becomes a Secret Santa for that person.
And what does Santa do?
Well he picks a present for his little child and then waits until Christmas to give it to him/her.
Well it is!!
I cannot wait to find out who my Secret Santa is !!
I absolutely cannot wait to receive my gift!!
I absolutely, absolutely cannot wait for the 24th!!
Anyway, I've decided to make life easier for Secret Santa and make a list of all the things I want :)
Mind you, Santa this is one LONG list!
- Well I am having a verrrryyyy Boho phase right now and I'm fascinated by ALL things Indian and Tribal. So Harem pants, Patialas, Paisley printed pants, Parallels, Chunky jewellery, Jhumkaas, Kadas, Jholas, Kurtas, Belly Chains, Indian chappals, Bindis and anything else you can think of :)
- Cat-eye Sunglasses (Azaad Bazaar!)
- Gangis! All the possible colours!
- Net stockings! Oraaaannnggggeeeeeeeeee!
- Net socks. Reeeeeeedddddddd! :D
- Darrrkkkkk Chocolate! Bars and bars of them!
- Black/Grey cardigan.
- Indian-ish Diary.
- Ballerinaaaaaaaaaaas! :D
- Red or Grey leggings.
- A long tee to wear with the leggings.
- Body Mist.
- Peacock Blue/ Purple eye pencil.
- Any book that you think I might like. I'm really not fussy.
- Anything Pink/Purple/Glittery or absolutely colourful :)
So that's about it Santa. For now.
Do come in tomorrow for the Second List :P
Statutory Warning : Buy me a shady gift and die!