- Be a more positive person and spread the positivity to the less fortunate. When I say less fortunate I mean - Omg! He doesn't love me anymore, My parents never give me enough money, All the problems in the World keep piling up on me, ityadi, ityadi.
- Be less bitchy. Not that I'm bitchy or anything (snicker and you will die) but I want to be nicer to people, including those I hate and those who dress like absolute losers(yes it is a very important standard by which I judge people. deal with it!)
- Kiss good-bye to gluttony. *Sigh*
- Kiss good-bye to Shopaholicism. yes I really did say that and no I am not possesed.
- Kiss goodbye to lazyness. Like may be a little later.
- Be more healthy. Go for walks, eat ghaspoos, dry fruits, drink green tea, ityadi, ityadi...
- Find a sexy boi.
- Learn to wake up early.
- Get awesome marks.
- Look for awesome internships.
- Basically do a lot of useful things in life so I can tell my kids- hamere time mein toh main sabse phast(first :P) aaya karti thi. Not that I intend to talk to them like that or anything, but it just gives that mamma-ish feel. Know what I mean? :P
- Apply to some really awesome Unis by the end of this year and say goodbye to Matrubhumi. But don't worry Mumbai, I love you very much and I'll be back someday for good.
- Read a lot of good books. Know more, crow more.
- Religiously read newspapers, not one in five days. Be an awesome Journo student.
- Learn more Belly Dance.
- Be very spiritual. meditate for atleast 20 minutes everyday.
- Learn how to read the Osho tarot deck (ThankU E!).
- Be more artistic.
- Grow hair and be Rupanzel-like for 2011.
- Lastly, learn to return library books on time. *Sigh*
So this is it for now.
I think 2010 will be fab.
And at the end of it I'll be okay.
Happy New Year Losers!
XoXo (yea too much of Gossip Girl these days)