- Lose weight! I've eaten like a pig during the IV. Consequences- potatoness! Game Plan: Stay away from the dark brown pieces of heaven and learn to rise before 10 am, so I can go for a walk.
- Grow my hair. Well yes I know hair grows on it's own, but this is to remind myself to nourish my hair with almond oil and eat the right kind of food.
- Stop living in Rewind or Fast Forward mode. I feel like I've been holding on to the past and it's perfect moments for too long now. And when I'm not doing that I keep thinking about how perfect my future is going to be. In the bargain I forget to live in the Present. And the truth is, the Present is what matters the most.
- Do my projects really well. I want awesome marks this Semester!
- Read a couple of good books.
- Update my Blog regularly! Very, Very realisable goal. :)
Friday, December 11, 2009
It's not over yet.
A few days back I wrote a blog post about all the things I have managed to achieve this year. But what I am forgetting is, the year is not over yet. So while I'm all geared up for 2010 there are things I still need to achieve before 2009 ends. So here's the list: