1. Crocs. The only sort of footwear that is actually uglier than a pair of floaters. Just give me a good reason why absolutely anybody would want to make their feet look ugly and gigantic. It's a conspiracy I tell you. I bet people with unusually large feet came up with crocs. And it's bad enough that they were available everywhere, now they have opened up entire shops for the sole purpose of selling them!
2. Asymmetrical skirts. It's 2010 my friend. Looks like your calendar is still stuck on 2004.
3. Tie Up Heels. Yes they were the coolest things ever and that was FIVE years ago, so pleaaassseeeee stop wearing or will cry and scream!
4. Fish-tail skirts. Done to death my friend. Done to Death.
5. Tees with lame slogans.I'm not against slogan tees, but Good Lord I see such lame ones. It makes me wonder where this World is going. The other day someone was wearing a tee that said 'I'm on a see food diet. Whenever I see food I eat it!'. What about- 'If you want Breakfast in bed, sleep in the Kitchen.' Uhh reaallyy? The worst of the lot has to be FBI- female body investigator. The next time I see one of those I'm going to wear a tee that says - MBC: Male Body Castrator.