Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Everything that I want from life.

The Future holds within itself many secrets that the Present will never know. But dreaming about it is just one of those things I can't help. I know that not all of it is in my hands, but that shouldn't stop me from hoping for the best.

From all the things I want from the Future, happiness tops my list. I want to be able to find happiness wherever I am, doing whatever it is that I am doing with my life.

Librans are characteristically people's persons. I want to be surrounded by positive people all the time. I want to be able to keep all the people I love very close to me and end up with the one I love the most.

There are so many things I want to do professionally. I want life to give me a chance to do all of them.

I want to be able to travel to all the places I have ever wanted to, no matter how close or how far they are, see the world for what it is, and may be even live there for a while.

I want to be able to change the world in my own way. Fight for causes that I believe in. Give a voice to the ones who have been suppressed for the longest time.

Well, I as much as I hate to admit it, I can be materialistic a lot of times. I never want to give a second thought to what I buy. I want to be able to own all the things in the world I have ever wanted to.


And I want to have a house of my own. A house that I have designed myself, combining British and Indian styles of Architecture. Contemporary is nice, but it lacks the charm and drama of the old, classic structures, which I want my house to possess.

I'm not sure how may children I want, but I want atleast one daughter and I want her to be just like me.

And I never want to retire, because I bloody love working. So I want to be able to do something I love till the very end and die knowing that I have achieved everything that I ever wanted to, fame, success, money and the title of the most stylish grandmother.

1 comment:

shashank said...

Nice post Lavender..
They say thinking about the future cannot change your past and ruins the present....
But its nice to see u have a plan in place for whats to come... :)
Keep blogging
Looking fwd to more from you.
Cheers!!