I'm not that kind really.
I am however going to wish myself, because it was my birthday yesterday...
So well happy birthday to me :)
And again I'm not going to make a list of all the things I can do to save the world, conserve water or save the girl child. Which of course at some point of time in my life I want to, but now I'm just going to be a little selfish and list all the things I want.
- Rajat Kapoor. Judge me and die.
- DevD. This really cute professor I had this semester. He had overgrown hair, which he'd ruffle every now and then while explaining something. And he'd come up with the most random theories about space and time. He 'd tell us how he blames Body Shop for the increasing number of terrorists! And other such absurd things. But he's a cutie and he'd make the perfect birthday present.
- Farhaaaan. *heart goes flip-flop*
- Pink skyscraper heels. Because every list is incomplete without pink. =)
- Black Stilettos with diamonds. Not the real ones. I am not that greedy. YET. :)
- Gladiatorssss. Well semi gladiators actually. Tan coloured and all. Yea I know I should shut up about shoes already.
- Pink Curtains for my bed. (I have a princess bed) =D
- A contemporary looking lampshade for the room.
- Lots and lots of wall painting to put up on the newly painted wall.
- May be a nice wall hanging as well.
- Loads of nice scented candles.
- Oh and a nice body mist from Body Shop.
- A new Diary!
- 365 days of endless fun.